The Advisory Board (AB) is a carefully selected group of representatives from organizations who are not partners of mmMAGIC, but whose expertise can be very valuable to help steer the project. Currently representatives from the following organizations are members are the Advisory Board (AB) of mmMAGIC . If required further expansion of the AB, will be considered.
- Agent Nationale des Fréquences, (ANFR), France.
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), Germany.
- Bundesnetzagentur für Elektrizität, Gas, Telekommunikation, Post und Eisenbahnen (BNetzA), Germany.
- European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI).
- Finnish Communications Regulator (FICORA), Finland.
- Office of Communications (Ofcom), UK.
- Sony Mobile Communications, Sweden.
- Swedish Post and Telecom Authority (PTS), Sweden.
- Prof. Reiner S. Thomä, University of Ilmenau, Germany.